Study in the United States of America!!

Studying in the USA is a popular option for international students due to its high-quality education system and diverse cultural experience. The process of studying in the USA involves several steps, including researching schools and programs, taking standardized tests, obtaining visas, and preparing for cultural and academic adjustments. To apply, you will typically need to submit transcripts, test scores, and essays, as well as provide proof of English proficiency and financial support. To learn more about studying in the USA, you can reach out to our expert counselors.

There are several reasons why students should consider studying in the USA:

  • Quality of education: The USA is home to some of the world’s most prestigious universities, offering high-quality education and cutting-edge research opportunities.
  • Diverse cultural experience: The country is known for its diverse population and culture, providing students with a unique and enriching experience.
  • Career opportunities: Studying in the USA can provide students with access to a wide range of job opportunities and internships in various industries.
  • Technology and innovation: The USA is at the forefront of technology and innovation, providing students with opportunities to work on cutting-edge projects and technologies.
  • Language immersion: Studying in the USA offers an excellent opportunity to improve English language skills and become proficient in a language that is widely spoken globally.
  • Access to resources: The country has a wealth of resources, including libraries, museums, and research facilities, which can enhance the learning experience.

Scholarships opportunity at the USA University:

There are several types of scholarships available for students attending universities in the United States, including merit-based, need-based, student-specific, and program-specific scholarships. Merit-based scholarships are awarded based on a student’s academic, athletic, or artistic achievements, while need-based scholarships take into account a student’s financial situation. Student-specific scholarships may be based on factors such as gender, race, religion, or military service, and program-specific scholarships are tied to specific fields of study or departments within a university. To find scholarship opportunities, students can start by checking with their university’s financial aid office, as well as private organizations and foundations that offer scholarships.

Most popular courses in the USA:

As of now, the most popular courses in the USA are:

  • Business Administration
  • Computer Science
  • Nursing
  • Psychology
  • Marketing
  • Education
  • Health Science
  • Criminal Justice
  • Engineering
  • Information Technology

It is important to note that the popularity of courses can change over time and vary based on regional and demographic factors.

What is the estimated expense of studying in the USA:

The cost of studying in the USA can vary widely depending on several factors, such as the type of institution (public or private), location, and the program of study. On average, tuition and fees for a full-time undergraduate student at a public institution in the USA can range from $10,000 to $35,000 per year, while the cost at private institutions can range from $35,000 to $50,000 or more per year. Additionally, living expenses such as housing, food, and transportation can add $10,000 to $15,000 or more per year. Overall, the total cost of attending college in the USA can range from $20,000 to over $100,000 per year.

Visa application requirements for International Students:

To apply for a student visa (F-1) in the United States, international students must meet the following requirements:

  • Acceptance letter from a SEVP (Student and Exchange Visitor Program) certified school
  • Proof of financial support for tuition and living expenses
  • A completed Form I-20 from the school
  • A valid passport
  • Proof of English language proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS, etc.)
  • A completed nonimmigrant visa application (Form DS-160)
  • A visa application fee payment receipt
  • A SEVIS fee payment receipt
  • Attend a visa interview at a U.S. embassy or consulate (may not be required for some countries)

It’s important to note that requirements may vary based on individual circumstances and the U.S. embassy or consulate handling the application. It’s recommended to check the U.S. Department of State’s website for the most up-to-date information and requirements.

Post-study work opportunities in the USA:

International students in the USA who have completed their studies may be eligible for post-study work opportunities through the Optional Practical Training (OPT) program or the H-1B visa program.

OPT allows international students to work in the USA for up to 12 months after graduation in a job related to their field of study.

The H-1B visa program allows US employers to hire foreign workers in specialty occupations such as science, engineering, and computer programming. To be eligible for the H-1B visa, the international student must have a job offer and a bachelor’s degree or higher in a related field.

After completing a STEM (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics) program in the USA, there are various post-study work opportunities available to international students. Some of the popular options include:

  • Optional Practical Training (OPT): This is a 12-month work authorization for F-1 visa holders to work in a job related to their field of study.
  • H-1B visa: This is a non-immigrant visa that allows a foreign national to work in a specialty occupation for up to 6 years.
  • STEM Optional Practical Training Extension (OPT): This is a 24-month extension of the OPT program available to students who have completed a STEM degree.
  • Employment as a Permanent Resident: International students can also apply for permanent residency through employment-based visas such as EB-1, EB-2, and EB-3.

It’s important to note that eligibility and requirements for both programs can change, and international students should seek advice from their school’s International Student Office or a qualified immigration attorney.